Friday, November 14, 2008

Comment and earn money directly to your paypal account

In my previous posts i had written about the firefox and the various hacks.But today i am presenting to you a good earning opportunity that you will be surprise to know.Now you can earn more money just by commenting on my posts.Yes,i am giving away free money for paypal users.I will pay you $0.01 for a single comment but the comment must be of 20-50 words.Just comment and send your name,your comment and the major one your Paypal ID to my email address:-
Then after that you will shortly receive your money within 10 hours directly to your paypal account.And if you post my blog address on your blog,then i will pay you even more.So,please spread this scheme to all of your friends and let you help them to earn more.I will pay $0.05 to them who post my blog address on their blog with a higher page rank of 4 or more.While others with lower page rank would receive $0.02.

Disclaimer:-Please note that this is not a scam and paypal registered users can comment only.The payment processing is only through paypal.This is a limited time offer and its last date is 31st november 2008.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

do you pay $0.01 by commentar or by word??

Igor

Kingston said...

yes,i pay...so comment..its a limited time offer...

Anonymous said...

entertainment scope,do you means which entertainment I like and always to do,that is swimming,dancing,singing,and thing else,is this answer right?

Kingston said...

The entertainment of hacking,earning etc.I think now you would get it...

Abhijit Bangal said...

This seems to be a good plan, buddy. I too had similar plans to get some money spinning. So do you expect that I should now send you my paypal address? Well then let me know through this comment. And yes, I am also adding your blog as a blogroll in my blog. Bye, and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Nice post. you have a nice offer to your readers. I have seen that your posts are unique. I like your blog

OnlineBizOrg said...

hi , i have seen your blog it seems you have good programming knowledge if yes and you know php then contact me there is nothing to work for pickjack or mylot if you work with me you can make money in dollars not in cents and i will make sure you will get what you actually deserve..i m reachable at
workonly900@gmail.com please do give your name in susbject line with this blog address cause i dont have time to read all mails .
thanks for your time.
R.Kumar